General terms and conditions of sale for the MA-VE website
The website www.srmecatronic.com is owned by the company MA-VE Srl, with registered office in Alto Reno Terme - loc. Porretta Terme (BO) via Aldo Moro 1-3, VAT number: 03206011201, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (hereinafter the “Seller“).
- This Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is intended for two different categories of users: the category known as “User/End Customer“, which includes any natural and/or legal person accessing the Website, and the category known as “User/Retailer“, which consists exclusively of authorised MA-VE dealers.
- The Website reserves different functionalities and services for each category of User. In particular:
By browsing the Website, the User/End Customer has the opportunity to:
- view the Products marketed by MA-VE and read about their technical characteristics;
- make comparisons with other Products;
- identify authorised retailers in their area of interest;
- submit requests for quotations for selected Products to Retailers;
- ask for a checklist to be sent to them with the checks to be carried out before starting a trip.
After logging in to their Private Area, the User/Retailer can, by contrast, do the following:
- purchase Products and spare parts;
- view their order history;
- view requests for quotes made by the Users/End Customers who have selected them as a retailer;
- register the guarantee for any Product received from MA-VE, by entering the product code, serial number, date of assembly and sales invoice issued to the End Customer;
- modify personal data.
- All Users who access and/or use the Website must refrain from carrying out acts, of any nature whatsoever, that damage the rights of MA-VE, Users and Third Parties.
- Any use of this website must also comply with the Terms and Conditions described herein.
- Should a User refuse to adhere to the provisions set out below, the same is invited from now on by MA-VE not to continue browsing and not to use the specific functions offered by the Website.
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale set out below apply exclusively to purchases made by User/Retailers through their Private Area.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The following extended preconditions form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “General Terms and Conditions“), provided to the professional User (User/Retailer), in compliance with the provisions of Article 12, c. 3 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 on electronic commerce and subsequent amendments, have as their object the sale, carried out at a distance and through the website, of the Products present on the Website.
- General provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions do not regulate the sale of Products by third parties that can be reached by the User via links, banners or other hypertext links on the Website, therefore, the Seller is not responsible, in any way, either for the contents of third party websites or for the provision of services and/or sale of products by such parties.
- By sending the purchase order electronically, these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by the User, who shall print and retain this document.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice, it being understood that the General Terms and Conditions in force at the date of the purchase order shall apply to each transaction.
- Through the Website, the User can purchase Products manufactured and marketed by MA-VE, including, purely by way of example, Antennas, Air Conditioners, “Energy Line“ products, Televisions and accessory items, as well as the relevant spare parts.
- Each Product is accompanied by a short and concise description. Detailed technical information, on the other hand, is contained in the Technical Data Sheet, which the User must read carefully before proceeding with the purchase order.
- The images and photographs of the Products are for illustrative purposes only. For the purposes of the purchase, only the information indicated in the Product's Technical Data Sheet is binding.
- The Seller undertakes to correct, as quickly as possible, any inaccuracies in the description of the Products offered for sale on the Website. To this end, the User is invited to report any inaccuracies found by contacting the Seller directly at the addresses and contacts indicated in this document.
- Purchase Method
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, the User, after logging in to their Private Area, shall insert the Product they wish to purchase in their “shopping basket“ and complete the order process by following the instructions given at the various stages of the purchase process.
- Before submitting the order, the User will be provided with detailed information on the Product's purchase conditions. The User is obliged to check that the data entered is correct and to change it if it is incorrect. At this stage, the User may also request that the Seller issue an invoice, indicating the necessary data for this purpose, otherwise a receipt will be issued, thus preventing the relevant invoicing.
- Following the submission of the purchase order, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 70/2003, the Seller, after verifying the accuracy of the data provided, will send the User, at the email address indicated by the same, an email confirming the order and containing a summary of the general terms and conditions of sale with a detailed indication of the essential characteristics of the Product purchased, the price including VAT, the means of payment used, delivery times and shipping costs.
- Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 1326 of the Italian Civil Code, the contract of sale shall be deemed concluded and, to that effect, binding on both parties when the confirmation of the purchase order is made known to the User.
- In the event that the purchase order cannot be processed in the time and/or manner requested, the Seller shall inform the User by email in order to report the error.
- Product availability, prices
- The price of each Product on the Website is expressed in euros and includes VAT. Shipping costs, on the other hand, are not included; they will be calculated on the basis of the destination of the Products and added to the total amount due, which is visible in the order summary before the order is placed.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the price of each Product without prior notice, it being understood that the User will be charged the amount indicated when placing the purchase order.
- The Seller also reserves the right to refuse orders from Users who do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or with whom disputes are pending.
- Payment Methods and Invoicing
- The User can make payment by means of:
- a) credit card;
- b) PayPal. The User may use the PayPal payment procedure, which is suitable for ensuring the confidentiality of the data provided. For any information on this matter, the User is invited to consult the website www.paypal.com.
- The User can make payment by means of:
- Shipping methods and delivery
- The Products, which may be shipped both in Italy and abroad, are shipped by express courier, on weekdays only (from Monday to Friday), to the postal address provided by the User.
- The estimated delivery times are indicated when placing the order and are expressly specified in the purchase order confirmation sent by MA-VE to the User.
- If the Products ordered have different availability, shipment will be made as soon as all the products ordered are available, unless otherwise requested by the User.
- In the event of non-delivery due to the temporary absence of the addressee, the courier shall issue a card certifying that the delivery attempt has been made and giving instructions for reserving a subsequent delivery for which no additional costs shall be charged. If the second delivery attempt is also unsuccessful, the product shall be returned to the Vendor and the contract shall be considered terminated pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 1456 of the Italian Civil Code.
- In the circumstances referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Seller shall notify the User by email of the termination of the contract and shall withhold as a penalty an amount equal to 50% of the price paid by the User. Therefore, the Seller shall refund the User the sum paid by the latter when placing the order, net of the delivery costs, the costs of returning the Product and the penalty applied.
- Finally, it should be noted that the Seller is not liable for any delays in the shipment and/or delivery of the Products due to delays or defaults on the part of the Courier, third parties and/or force majeure.
- Transport insurance
- Upon delivery of the Product, the User shall check that the number of packages corresponds to the number indicated in the transport document/invoice, that the packaging is perfectly intact and that there are no obvious signs of damage to the contents. The presence of any irregularities occurring during transport must be immediately reported to the courier, expressly indicating in the receipt the wording “withdrawn subject to inspection“ and specifying in detail the reason for this objection; otherwise, the User may not raise any objection regarding the external characteristics of the packages.
- Any damage to the product must be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, under penalty of forfeiture, within 3 (three) days from delivery, attaching photographic documentation of the damage found. Once this period has elapsed, the Seller declines all responsibility for any damage caused to the Product during transport or delivery.
- Following verification of the reported defect, the Seller shall replace the damaged Products, informing the User of the time and method.
- Product warranties/strong>
- The Seller guarantees that the Products comply with the technical specifications set out in the Order Confirmation and are free from defects/faults that may affect their proper functioning, for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery of the goods to the User, irrespective of subsequent installation at the End Customer's location, unless otherwise provided for in the Order Confirmation.
- Any changes made to the Products that have not been previously formally approved by the Seller shall automatically invalidate the User's Warranty, releasing the Seller from any liability for damages caused to the User or third parties.
- La Garanzia per vizi risulterà pertanto applicabile a condizione che:
- the Products are stored by the User in accordance with the technical specifications and within the limits expressly indicated by the Seller;
- any subsequent modifications and/or repairs have been authorised and carried out by the Seller.
- The Warranty is therefore expressly excluded in the event of incorrect maintenance carried out by the User or third parties, incorrect storage and/or improper installation of the Product by the User as well as in the event that the repair requested from the Seller was caused by negligence or carelessness in the storage or installation of the Product sold.
- Any defects in the product must be reported by registered letter with return receipt or certified email, within 8 days of discovery, under penalty of forfeiture of the guarantee.
- If the complaint made in the manner described in the preceding paragraph proves to be well-founded, the Seller shall, at their own discretion, remove the defects or replace the defective Product within a reasonable period of time.
- In addition to this warranty, all Products sold through the Website are covered by the Manufacturer's Commercial Guarantee.
- Specifically, this guarantee lasts for three years from installation of the Product by the Retailer for the End Customer. By virtue of the same, the Manufacturer MA-VE undertakes to indemnify the Retailer for the costs incurred by the latter to repair the defects found by the End Customer, possibly providing direct assistance, spare parts or a new product free of defects/deformities.
- The specific procedures for invoking the guarantee referred to in the previous paragraph are illustrated in the appropriate documentation supplied by MA-VE (inside the user and maintenance manual).
- Suspension of service
- MA-VE reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the provision of Services for the time strictly necessary to carry out technical operations aimed at improving the quality and usability of the Website or if justifiable security reasons arise.
- Intellectual property rights
- The contents of the Website, such as, but not limited to: images, photographs, documents, logos and any other material in any format published on the Website, web pages, graphics, processes, functions and software, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of MA-VE. The reproduction, even partial, modification, sale or other exploitation of the images and contents of the Website is prohibited.
- The logos that identify the Products sold on the Website are registered trademarks of MA-VE.
- Complaints and information
- For any possible complaint or clarification, the User may contact MA-VE directly by email at email@example.com or at the addresses and contacts indicated in this document.
- Legal reference/strong>
- For anything not expressly provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, reference is expressly made to the relevant legal provisions in force.
- Court of jurisdiction
- The Court of Bologna shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to the interpretation, execution and termination of the Contract.
When confirming an order:
- General Terms and Conditions of Sale
By sending the purchase order electronically, these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by the User, who shall print and retain this document.